TO: ALL MEMBERS OF PAFOS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
ISSUE: – ELECTORAL ASSEMBLY FRIDAY 17th JULY, 2020
MEMBER VOTE | PAYMENT OF DUE AMOUNTS to PCCI
We would like to inform you that at the Electoral Assembly of the Paphos Chamber that will take place on Friday, July 17, 2020 at 5.00 p.m in the Offices of the PCCI the members of the Paphos Chamber will have the right to vote, which by July 12, 2020 will have already paid any amount that is immediately required (including all Subscriptions and in 2020 as well as other financial obligations) by this member on the part of the Chamber of Paphos and meaning that at the date of the voting it has already completed at least six (6) months as a member of the Chamber. (paragraph 22 of the Articles of Association of PCCI).
It is noted that after July 12, any payment for voting rights purposes will not be accepted.
We urge our members to proceed immediately with the payment of subscriptions and other financial issues in the following ways:
- At the Accounting Office at Paphos Chamber during its opening hours
| Monday – Tuesday and Thursday (8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
| Wednesday and Friday (8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.) or
- Through Bank Transfer – online–banking
IBAN No. CY 96 0020 0660 0000 0011 0287 2200 or
- Through Jcc Smart https://www.jccsmart.com/e-bill/32742017
At the same time, we would like to clarify that during the secret ballot:
- The vote of natural persons is given only in person.
- The vote of a member company (legal entity) is given by an official of the company (Director or Secretary), which the Company notifies to the Chamber in writing 120 hours before the Electoral Assembly that will take place on Friday 17.07.2020 at 5.00 pm. (ie 5 days ago, ie Monday 13 July 2020) with
- the presentation of a power of attorney form of PCCI
- by sending it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- either via fax / Fax at 26 944602
It is pointed out that the Company’s Officials are the Directors and the Secretary who appear officially in the Certificate of Directors and Secretary of the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver. Please send from today until 13.07.2020 to the Chamber the last valid Certificate of Directors and Secretary of the Company.
The information is provided for the purposes of proper and timely planning, full transparency, and respect for the members of the Chamber but also to avoid misunderstandings.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and we remain at your disposal for any clarifications.
For the Board of Directors of PCCI