Join the Paphos Chamber of Commerce and Industry for:
- Representation in the decisions taken by the Government and other official bodies in issues that concern you directly.
- Support your any negotiations with the unions, with the active participation Director of Labour Relations of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI).
- Consultation in areas such as trade, industry, services, tourism, labour relations and the economy in general, both in Cyprus and abroad.
- Accurate and timely information in regards to your business and the European Union.
- Promotion to entrepreneurs abroad through the websites of the Paphos Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the CCCI and directories published by the CCCI in printed and electronic form.
- Identifying applicable and reliable partners in Cyprus and abroad.
- Reduced charges in the issuing of various certificates, necessary for exports and the rest of your business activities.
- Participation in international fairs and trade missions abroad that are organized by the CCCI and the Ministry of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism especially for companies operating in Cyprus.
- Access and information on the results of research and studies conducted by the PCCI and the CCCI in relation to business and economic fields.
- Utilization of the services provided by the CCCI and the PCCI
Moreover the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
- Represents the business community of Cyprus in international fora and organisations.
- Organizes seminars abroad for the promotion of Cyprus as international business center.
- Participates in European Union programmes and initiatives which are of particular interest to the business people.
- Has established GS1 Cyprus, responsible for the administration and promotion of the GS1 system (bar coding service) in Cyprus
- Operates a Mailing Labels Service.
- Organises professional examinations in a number of business – related subjects.
- Provides information on environmental issues, on questions relating to the technological upgrading of industrial units, on investment matters, on port issues and on economic issues arising from the relationship of Cyprus with the European Union.
- Issues ATA – CARNETS which are, essentially, passports for merchandise; the ATA – CARNET is an international customs document which exempts the temporary export of professional equipment for personal use, commercial samples and exhibits for trade fairs from customs procedures and the imposition of duties.
If you wish to join the Paphos Chamber of Commerce and Industry click here.